Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Art with the Oldest Granddaughter

I have my beautiful red-headed granddaughter spending the day with me and we are in the art room playing. I thought you might like to see our works in progress. Miss P is working on a vase of flowers.






I am working on a rooster. He needs more work - his eye especially. And as you can see, I dabbed with tissue one too many times to remove excess water. Once it is completely dry I will try to fix that and add more color and perhaps some ground and a shadow.




What are you up to today? We are under a winter storm warning and expecting 6 to 10 inches of snow by Monday morning. The worse thing is the high on Monday is expected to be below zero with really frigid wind chills.

Stay warm and keep making art.......

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment