Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

EDM #147 and WE HAVE A WINNER!

Several days ago, I posted pix of the treasures I found at a nearby antique mall. One of them was a wood crate with animals on it. I was perusing my EDM challenge sketch book and came upon #147 - Something Made of Wood - and decided to attempt to draw it.




I think my perspective is a bit off, but I am not totally displeased with it. The kindergartner gave me her critique - wow! Little ones don't hold back on the criticism (or the praise). She gave me some of both.

It is May Day and time for me to draw a winner for the book giveaway. First I looked at the number of comments on that post and found there were 33 of them, so I generated a random number between 1 and 33, but when I went to identify the winner, I found that I had unthinkingly left 4 comments. Back to the random number generator where I asked for a number between 1 and 29. This is what I got:




Vickylw - you are the winner!



I have a busy day planned - get the kindergartner on the bus, workout, shower, drive into town and make an appointment with Discount Tire regarding a recall, and get my oil changed.

Gotta go!

1 comment: