Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Goodies in the Mail 2

I haven't had a minute to devote to my art these past few days. We are working fast and furious on getting the daughter's house ready, babysitting while said daughter works, and I have been tutoring for 2 hours each day.

I have had some lovely mail, however. First I received a lovely envelope full of ephemera from AnLiNa Designs with foreign language newspapers, lovely papers, labels, bingo card.....such fun!




And then the next day I received my hand drawn art supply ATCs from a trade I was participating in through ATCsForAll.




These two deliveries have been my eye candy for this week. Today and tomorrow are still babysitting days and I am tutoring each day. On Friday morning I am leaving to go north to my Mom's for the Mothers' Day weekend. I probably won't get any art done while I am there, but I will surely have fun cooking for her, taking her to second hand stores and grocery shopping, playing cribbage and Yahtzee, watching the Tigers and game shows.....it will be BIG fun. I am also hoping to catch up with a couple of friends from high school that I haven't seen to talk to in probably 20 years.

I will check in when I can. I think I will be far from internet access while at my Mom's but will be sure to take the camera and will share pix when I return.

I am still waiting to hear from vickylw so that I can send her the lovely book she won. If I haven't heard from her by the time I return from my Mom's on Monday, May 11, I will select a new winner.

Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. What exciting mail you get. Have a wonderful time at your mum's house. Hope you find some treasures in the second hand stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun, fun, fun!! I love getting fun mail. :-)

    ReplyDelete