Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Detroit Tigers and EDM #10

We went to a Tigers/White Sox game yesterday. It felt really strange to be wearing long underwear in April, but we were so glad we dressed for the weather. We had a lovely time which was enhanced by the face that the Tigers won 9 - 0. We left when the score was 6 - 0 because I had told my young tutee I would meet her in the evening to work on some Precalculus. We got home around dinner and I grabbed a bowl of the pea soup that I had made the night before, changed out of my long underwear and met her at 7. We worked for 2 hours and I didn't get home until almost 10 pm.

I have the baby today until 3 or 4, at which time I am planning to go to the store and get some potatoes and use up the colored Easter eggs to make potato salad.

It is a beautiful day - sunny and expecting 60 degrees. YIPEE!!

I have attempted to draw my hand in a semi curled position. It was tough. I definitely need to practice, but I don't think it is completely awful.






I am hoping to work in my art journal later today. I want to make a two page spread about the game yesterday. It was Jackie Robinson day and all the players were wearing the number 42. A little confusing, but nice.

That's it for now.

Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment