Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jackie Robinson Day

The baby was picked up by her Dad around 3 pm and she and her sister are spending the night. This means that I can have some uninterrupted art time.

I wanted to have a journal page to remember yesterday's Tiger baseball game and since it was officially Jackie Robinson (42) Day and every player on both teams was wearing the number 42, this is what I came up with.



The background was made with wet Caran d' Ache crayons, as was the number 42. The words with the score, time, weather, pitchers' names, what we wore, what we ate, where we sat, and the date were written with Pitt Artist Pens.

I think this will make a great memory to look back on and I think I've included enough information so that the memory will remain strong.

That's it for now.

Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment