Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

A New Product and More Exercise

Whew! Just finished a 30 minute ball workout and an hour on the treadmill. This tired old bod is going to get into shape whether or not it wants to. Seriously, I have to be careful not to overdo. Each time I get myself into an exercise regimen, I tend to get overzealous and want to work out every day. In reality, this is too much, so I am only allowing myself to work out every other day. So far it is working and I am really beginning to change how I look and how my clothes fit.

I mentioned in a previous post how I had brought home a new sparkling watercolor palette from USArtQuest, and today I decided to make a double page journal spread about them. I couldn't decide how I was going to use them when I saw another blog where someone drew the colored pencils she had just gotten - voila! great idea.




This is not a perfect rendition, but the colors show up nicely. These were a joy to work with - creamy and beautifully sparkly. I drew the palette, but apparently not carefully enough. The last three pots I drew overlapped. This is not a true to life rendering as the pots really don't overlap. This is the pastel ('Pastelle') palette. I think they have 4 others. This company is also the company who make the fabulous Perfect Paper Adhesive (PPA). If you are unfamiliar with this company, just click on the link above to check them out; or go to Sue's blog for more info.

I've been reading several posts about a sparkly/shimmery product that is no longer being produced and thought maybe this is the product for you.

That's all I have for today.

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. They look lovely, they'll be so much fun to work with! I've never seen anything similar in my local art shop, I think we miss out on lots of great products in the UK.

    ReplyDelete