Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Too Late

I just got an email from Sarah at everyone-can-draw in which she gave me some great hints about sketching and then coloring with water colors. Unfortunately, I had already tried to use watercolor last evening and I am not happy with the result.

She suggested that I draw lightly with the watercolor pencil instead of pencil or that I lighten up the pencil lines with an eraser before starting to color. Too late!

I am thinking that for the "something sweet" maybe I should have done something like this instead:



Or this:


Or perhaps, this:


Or maybe this one:


I am, no doubt, much better at photography than I am at drawing. But I am determined to keep practicing so that I get better at it.

I surely do love my kids and their kids!

0 comments:

Post a Comment