Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Last Day In St. Ignace

This is the last day at my Mom's and she's been keeping me so busy that I haven't done any art or taken any pictures. We've been on the road every day - to the grocery store, library, the bank, out for tea, to Hessel and Cedarville, to visit Molly and Mags, and today we have a doctor appointment, a visit with Hilda, and out for fish fry dinner.


I brought my art supplies with me, but Mom really enjoys having company doing crosswords and watching the Tigers (what a nail biter last night, but the boys persevered and are on to the next round), so my supplies are just sitting in the guest room.


I am leaving at the crack of dawn tomorrow so that I can be home before noon. Miss P (formerly known as Miss 8) is going to spend the day and overnight with me. We are definitely going to do some art. I have to get working on my landscape that has a space reserved at the Potter Center for the month of November.  I was unable to fix the one with the spots in it, so will begin anew. I will share my progress with you once I get started.


For now, I will leave you with a picture of my Mom and Miss 4 (when she was just 2 1/2) when my Mom was visiting me a year ago last Spring).





I hope you are enjoying this wonderful weather and that you are finding time for yourself and your art. 

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment