Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

List It Tuesday

I think I am a week behind because my list is Comforts and I think that was for last week. Maybe later in the week I will take a photo of the junk drawer and list it contents so I can catch up. For now here is my list of comforts. It is written with my right hand, but the cast is still making my handwriting a bit shaky.




I've been reading quite a bit lately and have a couple of books to recommend. The first is The Sandcastle Girls and the other is Cutting For Stone. Both very good reads. I've been downloading ebooks from the library and reading them on my iPad.


Today I have the chiropractor in the morning and then physical therapy in the afternoon. If I am up to it, I plan to do a bit of shopping for stocking stuffers and the like. I think Christmas is sneaking up on me and I don't want to be caught unawares.


What are you doing today? Are you ready for the season? Are you making art? Do share...


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hmm these are all good comforts I'll take two from each column!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicki, I don't know how I missed your list! Wonderful... I'm nodding yes to all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list...what a fabulous idea...I might just do the same in my journal...:)

    ReplyDelete