Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Watercolor, Neocolor IIs and AurynInk

I spent just a little bit of time while Miss Z was napping to begin a wet into wet still life - a pear and an apple. I obviously had too much water.




So I added a bit of Neocolor IIs.




And then added a bit of water.




Later in the evening after Zoƫ went home, I played with AurynInk on my iPad to make this tree.




I've done my 35 minutes on the treadmill, mostly uphill, then had a shower and went to Meijer's grocery shopping. The little girls are all coming over this evening to hang the dated ornaments (a yearly tradition). I picked up some hot dogs and brats and some crescent rolls to wrap around them and bake them in the oven. I believe they are referred to as pigs in a blanket. I will also whip up some cheesy potatoes from a package mix. I also bought 6 decorated cupcakes and half a dozen Christmas cookies. I will try to get pictures.


What about you? What are you doing today? Does it involve some kind of annual tradition? Some time for art? Do tell.....


xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh! These are both done very well ~ the fruits look lovely and juicy and the tree is very 'zen' ~

    (A Creative Harbor) aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^

    PS. thanks for the lovely holiday haiku ~ delightful!

    Did grocery shopping ~ for the holidays ~ not my favorite task ~ but it is grim, gray and rainy today, yesterday and tomorrow ~ Have my tree and window lights on to cheer us up ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done on the fruit and tree :) Sounds like a wonderful day with tons of goodies! We are having such a warm day here today that the goldfinches are singing like it's spring! But tomorrow the bad weather comes in and brings cold, wet, rain and snow mixes. I don't mind winter - as long as it never gets below 35F! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. great fruit. i like seeing how it came together in stages. your iPad art is impressive, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine fruit, and your iPad tree --- well, I'm so impressed with not only your art, but also your computer knowledge and skills! hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete