Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Quick Still Life Sketch

I have a busy day planned today. I am going shopping and out to lunch with a dear friend and then I have physical therapy. I am looking forward to more advanced exercises even though the current ones do offer a bit of a challenge.


I took a moment this morning to do a quick sketch. It is so difficult to get a good grip of the pencil.





I am hoping to try a longer drawing with more detail later today.


It is really good to be back even if only with the most rudimentary drawings.


xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Vicki
    keep up the practice, but don't overdo it
    takes a while to heal,
    but apple/pear look good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful done Vicki ~ lots of healing hugs on their way to you ~ ( A Creative Harbor) artmusedog and Carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sketch and well done for doing it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sketch and well done for doing it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did well, slowly but surely you'll get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete