Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

SSS #1

I ran across a blog, Maraca, where I saw some blogs about Shadow Shot Sunday and I was intrigued. I followed the link to Hey Harriet and have jumped on board this train. I have also subscribed to both of these blogs in my Google Reader.

Here is my first attempt. I had to get out early this morning just to be sure to catch some sun so that I could find some shadow. It is supposed to rain today and it has off and on.




If you are into photography, this shadow shooting is a fun way to get yourself and your camera out and about and look at things from a little different perspective.

I'm hoping to get some art done today and if I do I will share it with you tomorrow.

Bye, for now......

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! Welcome to Shadow Shots! I love the texture of the background here and the mystery of seeing only the shadows of the plant. Very nice.

    Thanks for stopping by at mine, and THANK YOU for the link!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Welcome to Shadow Shots! I love the texture of the background here and the mystery of seeing only the shadows of the plant. Very nice.

    Thanks for stopping by at mine, and THANK YOU for the link!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete