Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Procrastination

Or so much to do, so little time.

Yesterday I intended to do some art, but first I had to go through a wonderful, large box that is making the rounds of about a dozen of the members of ATCsforAll. The idea is to go through the box and take some of the things that you like and then put in at least as much as you took out. The problem is that I only took out a few small things and am trying to put in more than I took out. The box is bursting at the seams. I think when I send it out I am going to have to sit on it while the postwoman tapes it closed!

Then in mid morning, the hubster and I took some of the displaced items from my art room cleaning/purging up to the Maple Street Mall to sell. The hubster has a booth there. After spending about an hour there, we took the long way home as I wanted to take him out to lunch at Red Sky in Stockbridge. Lunch was delicious!

After lunch we just had to stop at the antiques shop in Stockbridge and by the time we got home it was going on 2 o'clock. The daughter and her almost 2 year old were supposed to be stopping so I waited to make coffee until they arrived. Unfortunately, the baby was napping so the daughter came alone. Don't get me wrong, I love my daughter, but what is better than a 2 year old who thinks the world of Nana!


By the time the daughter left (after having a coffee and a little visit) it was going on 3 o'clock. I had a lot of work to do on a website I am maintaining for a client and worked on it until 5 o'clock.

Well, the day was shot and I didn't get any art done. But I do have some pix to share of previous artful things. So, without further ado, I will show you some of my favorites:




I will be getting some art done today. I am still working on my "hands" collage and I have signed up for an ATC "found poetry" swap. Plus I have several things that Nancy loaned to me to play with - Inktense Colored Pencils, clay and a toaster oven to bake it in, magic foam, a light box.....I think I should just lock myself in the art room and play for days!!!

Gotta go......see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my visit!
    I also love flowers and am always taking pictures!
    Wish I had a cute grandbaby too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flower pics - you're pictures are amazing! Sorry you missed your grandbaby ... I know just how that feels. hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos - I am partial to flowers as well!
    Just started getting involved with ATCsfor all - havong fun creating ATCs.

    ReplyDelete