Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Photo and Watercolor Workshop

I am traveling with my laptop and have chosen a photo that resides on it as my photo of the day. It is a lovely photo of a swan I took in a park south of Jackson and then I put a digital mat on it. I hope you like it:



Now to the health update. I was afraid to share the latest for fear people would think I was a hypochondriac, but the strangest thing has happened. My lower right abdomen pain has completely disappeared for no apparent reason, but just as it was gone, my left leg was very sore and quite swollen. WTF??!!

So I have been gimping along for a couple of days. Yesterday, I iced it a lot and took some Benadryl before bed and lo and behold, it is not totally back to normal, but it is much better. I will take some Benadryl before bedtime this evening and hopefully by tomorrow I will be able to get out and walk some without pain. I can't take Benadryl in the daytime as it zonks me.

We had a lovely trip yesterday. My SIL drove and first we went to my sister's house for a visit and lunch and then took a leisurely drive up the lake shore to Holland. We are staying in a lovely hotel called City Flats. It is very elegant and green. I'll take pix to share later.

Today we start the class and I am anxious to see how things are going to be set up and have no idea what to expect. We will drive over in about 1/2 hour and I can't wait. 

For those of you who have asked about the workshop, here is a link so you can see just what it is I am doing.

I will take my camera and if permitted will take some pix to show you. 

Gotta go,

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I'm tickled that your leg is feeling better! The swan photo is so elegant ... you're so good at photography and photoshop - you amaze me. And, besides the wonderful workshop, there's an art bazaar and flea market? I'd be in heaven! hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful picture! You take great shots! I hope your leg feels better soon!:)

    ReplyDelete