Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sleep Deprivation and Photos

I am seriously sleep deprived. Miss 8 and Miss 4 have the reputation of sleeping in quite late on the weekends, but not while at my house. On both Saturday and Sunday they were up before 8:30. And Little Miss 7 months (who arrived just after the Lions beat the Vikings in sudden death overtime) is teething and has a seriously runny nose and was up at 1:45 am and 3:00 am and up at 6:00 am.

She is napping right now and I suppose I should be also, but I've had my two mugs of coffee and am thinking about breakfast. I have lots of art to do today - a couple of assignments for the Artful Journaling class and more work on my watercolor work in progress. I have the baby until about 3 this afternoon after which I plan to do some painting.


For now, I have some photos to share:



My girls each chose a journal and did some sketching.


This is one of the things Miss 8 was drawing.

Here are my "big" girls helping to take care of baby Zoƫ.











I started this blog post about 1 1/2 hours ago, but blogger hasn't been cooperating and baby hasn't been cooperating, so I will finish here.

I need to go wash bottles and clean up from breakfast while she is back down and hopefully sleeping.

I hope to have some art for you tomorrow.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Sweeties! Hope you get some rest soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor you .... I know just how you feel having done similar duty in the spring. The tribe is just as cute as ever! BTW, we had a great time on Friday with you and the girls .... so did Abby! hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! Great pics of the kids though and it seems the other 2 are helping out with the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures, the children are so sweet. You definitely deserve some rest Vicki =)

    ReplyDelete