Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tabletop Tuesday

I've finally taken the extra leaf out of the dining room table and have set up my bookbinding work area. I thought it would make a good post to show some of my tools and resources.

Here is the work area before I get in there and get it all a mess:



This photo is a close up of some of the covers I am planning to use in my next journals:



And here is the book press the hubster made for me. Isn't he a sweetie?


The hubster took me out to breakfast this morning and we did a bit of Christmas-related shopping. We are in the middle of what may be the last warmish day of the season, so even as I type this he is outdoors finishing up the outdoor decorating.

I am planning to get a bit of organizing done in my art room and then see if I can't get a couple more journals completed today.

A handmade journal would make a great Christmas present for someone you love or for yourself. Hint, hint!!

Lots to do, so little time.......

xoxo




4 comments:

  1. I see the comments are called "musings"---that threw me off..the book press looks excellent! Now I need to know how to pay for a journal...$35. for the Coptic Stitch open spine one (blue)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're just rockin along with these books! I'm so impressed!! hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the 'Good luck' book, I like that title!

    ReplyDelete