Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

AEDM-Day 5

I am exhausted! We have had the girls the last couple of days and we have them again today. I love them dearly, but I can no longer keep up with them. I woke up with a huge charley horse in my left calf and it still hurts. The left arm is still giving me much pain also. Enough complaining!! Let it go.....

I did find time yesterday morning to sketch a bird (what a surprise that is, eh?). You know I love birds and I am hoping to get much better at drawing them. I am hoping to get some time to attempt a more colorful one in Art Rage; maybe tomorrow.




I also played a bit with Photoshop (big surprise here, too, NOT) and have the following to show you:




 





I don't think the girls are coming until after noon today, so I am going to drive over to Charlotte to pick up my sister and take her out to lunch and maybe to browse a couple of second hand shops. Then it is home in time for my Photoshop webinar at two and then I have two high school juniors coming at three for Algebra tutoring. I think tonight it is my turn to take the girls home after dinner and get them ready for bed and stay until their mother (my dear daughter) gets home around 10:30. It is going to be another long day. But I think tomorrow is my own - except for the dear son coming over for help with his Algebra homework.

Gotta run - I need to take a shower and pick up a bit before I head out.

See you tomorrow!



10 comments:

  1. Your bird drawings are getting better and better ... keep up the good work! I like your pattern with the autumn leaves the best, but then, there's no surprise there since I love autumn so much. Feel better soon, OK? Enough is enough! hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your bird! you have a busy day ahead - hope it is a wonder-filled day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bird is sweet. I hope your day improves. It sounds like you may have overworked yourself. Be kind and relax a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself. It sounds like you may be pushing yourself too hard. Lots of directions to be headed in! Your photoshop backgrounds are nice and it is great you are working on your bird drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bird! Hopefully you'll get more time for yourself soon and can get some bird watching and drawing in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is good! Your bird is so lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great patterns, they would be nice for scrapbooking backgrounds too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bird is looking good, Vickie. I love birds too, esp wrens. Love your patterned papers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic bird sketch...will you do more to it for color? As always, your patterns are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely little birdie! Keep up the series. I like the pattern with the leaves, nice.

    ReplyDelete