Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

This Should Have Been Yesterday's

post, but I got all caught up in the lovely day and forgot about it.

I wish you a belated Happy St. Paddy's day and have a little picture that I think is appropriate for the occasion:


This is the newest little lassie in my girl tribe.



Also Miss 8 has given me permission to post her sketch of a jelly fish. She gave me the hanging for my art room when she and her Mom and little sister moved from my house into a house of their own when she was 6. She told me she was giving it to me "so that when you are really missing me, you can look at it and it'll be like I am there".


Here is the jellyfish hanging from the ceiling.


And here is her sketch of it.



I have some things to do to get ready for today's post, so I'd better get a move on. I hope to see you later. I will have a big announcement about my journals and will be drawing a new winner for the slotted spine journal since Jeanne hasn't responded yet.

C'mon back later.....

xoxo

4 comments: