I am up late this morning and procrastinating about whether or not I should go to my yoga class. I wanted to participate in this List It Tuesday and will decide while I am making my list.
The theme this morning is things I could do in 15 minutes that are creative.
1. Get a pot of homemade soup going on the stove.
2. Sit on the front stoop and sketch the flowers in the front yard.
3. Get a couple of pages gessoed in my art journal in preparation for further creativity.
4. Make backgrounds on a dozen ATC cards.
5. Find pix and words in a magazine to cut out.
6. Carve a new stamp.
7. Go for a short walk and take pix of things to draw at a later time.
9. Find and circle words on a page in a book to make a poem.
I am out of time. I have to go get my duds on and brush my teeth and drive 20 minutes to my yoga class. Hopefully I will feel the rush was worth it.