In December I decided to read 50 books in 2009. I have gotten away from reading fiction; most of what I read is related to learning something new - mostly art related.
This month I have read and thoroughly enjoyed the following:
1. The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb
2. No! I Don't Want to Join a Book Club by Virginia Ironside (seemed familiar - may have read it before)
3. The Kingdom Where Nobody Dies by Kathleen Hills
4. The Tenderness of Wolves by Penny Stef
5. Past Imperfect by Kathleen Hills
6. Hunter's Dance by Kathleen Hills
I have just begun Disappearing Act by Jodi Picoult so will include it as #7 in February.