Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Groundhog's Day and CED2009

It is the hubster's birthday today. I will make him a German chocolate cake later today. That is his favorite. Maybe while I am out today I will pick up some ice cream too.

I participated in a personal profile swap lately and posted a picture that I had drawn, but when I got the other person's card, it was digital collage. So I scanned my drawing and made a digital collage out of it. I think I like it.



I am planning a short trip with a girl friend today - perhaps I will get to Hobby Lobby for their 40% one item sale. I really want some colored Pitt pens.

For now I need a shower and then have to get the kindergartner ready for school and on the bus. I usually have Mondays off (that is why I scheduled a day trip today), but her Mom is working through Thursday. The good news is that she then has Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off, which means I have them off as well. YAY!

As for you, don't forget to live in the moment!

4 comments:

  1. I really like this. I love the creative way you have incorporated the words.

    Did I read correctly- 8th of 14 children? Wow!!

    Have a great day!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot, Vicki! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, yes you read it correctly. My oldest sister is 66 and my youngest sister is 40. There were 9 girls and 5 boys, no multiples and the same parents. Unheard of these days!!

    Thanks for visiting.

    Leah,

    Again thank you for all your kind words and your daily inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has turned out great Vicki.

    ReplyDelete