Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Journal Pages and CED2009

I am still working out on the treadmill each day except Sunday. I am trying to get 200 calories burned in 30 minutes. I really think I am burning more than that because it is figuring based on a person holding on and I always swing my arms while I walk. For the last two days I have been walking at 3.5 mph with inclines between 3 and 4 degrees and am meeting my goals. It sure feels good to be working out again!


I have completed a couple more 2 page spreads in my art journal. They both were very intuitive and really came about without any planning on my part at all. I am really surprised sometimes by the end product when I begin to play.


Tree of Life



Soul Journaling

Hoping to have more time to play tomorrow. I have some ATCs finished for a swap that I should get in the mail tomorrow and then I really must start on the whimsical cat fat pages. I need 10 of them in the 4 x 4 size.

As for you, don't forget to live in the moment!

3 comments:

  1. I like both of these - they feel like a reach for you, and they feel more like unified images, somehow. I like the tree of life, in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must feel so pleased with your journal pages (not just these two, but your progress in general), you are doing some awesome work (is it really work, maybe I should say "play").

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the inspration, both with working out and creatively! I do love trees..and your tree of life piece makes my heart smile! Mother Nature is an incredible muse and metaphor for life. - And your second peice is quite intriguing! Thank you for the triple inspiration!

    ReplyDelete