Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Exercise Results, Award and CED2009

What a fantabulous day! I was a bit apprehensive to weigh in and take my measurements today because of missing almost 2 weeks of the treadmill workout due to injured knees, but I needn't have worried. I lost a whopping 4 pounds and 7 inches. I am thrilled and even more committed to do a treadmill workout every day but Sunday and do an upper body workout with my 5 pound weights every other day.


The Marie Antoinette
Real Person, A Real Award


On top of that, I was honored with a blog award from my dear friend, Brenda, of Crafty Chook. This is truly a great award. It is the Marie Antoinette, Real Person, A Real Award.

Here are the rules associated with this award:

1. Put the picture of Marie Antoinette on your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs.
4. Link to those blogs from your blog.
5. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you've shared the award with them.

This is so tough. There are so many worthy bloggers out there. Here are the ones I have chosen (in alpha order):

Kathryn Antyr
Karen Blados
Kristy Christopherson
Ricë Freeman-Zachery
Andrea Joseph
Milliande
Patty Szymkowicz

Be sure to check these out if you don't already subscribe to them. They give me lots of inspiration and add to the sense of community in this world online.

Last but not least (at least I hope not) I have done another spread in my art journal and would like to share it with you. I am not getting much time in my art room these days, but am able to do a little every day. This one took two days (not because it is complicated at all) because I had the girls all day for the last two days. I have tomorrow and Tuesday off - can't wait!




As for you, don't forget to be creative!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations of your weight loss, you are doing terrific. Love your journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vicki ~ Sounds like you are taking very good care of yourself, that's wonderful.
    Thank you so much for presenting me with this lovely award! I truly am honored to be included on your list!
    Congrats to you for receiving it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked oyur use of old artwork and children's artwork on the same page good job . You learn by the past what the artist in the past did contributes to what knowledge base we have to build on.

    ReplyDelete