Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #145

 Here we go:

1. Sweet dreams are the elusive extra of a good night's sleep.

2. I wish the October weather would stay dry and in the 60's especially for me.

3. Silliness is a large part of my spiritual make up.

4. I am not going to buy a large bag of candy this Halloween.

5. Outstanding or not is a very personal opinion.

6. A warm breakfast and a clean house are what I want right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to the crossword puzzle and some me time, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the recycling center, and Sunday I want to go for a ride with the hubster somewhere pretty where I can take pictures of the lovely Fall color.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your weekend went just as you envisioned it! I'm digging out slowly and am one whipped puppy. Off to bed! hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete