Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Puzzling and Sleep Deprived

I don't have much for you today. I spent most of yesterday with the 2 year old and then in late afternoon met her big sister's bus only to find that she hadn't felt well at school and was running a fever. This completely changes the way in which we spend time together. She is being kept home from school today and I will have both girls from 9:30 this morning until dinner time.

I stayed at my daughter's house last evening until almost midnight with my son and a friend of his helping with Algebra homework and woke up at 5:00 this morning unable to get back to sleep. Sure hope both girls take a nap today so I am able to also.

Here is the little I got done yesterday. The 3D butterfly is painted with iridiscent copper light on the back side so that it somewhat matches the decorative top layer.




The picture quality is not the best, but I think you get the idea. I will not be doing any more art today until after dinner when the girls get picked up and then only if I have any energy left by then, but I hope to add to the other two puzzle pieces some time soon and will share them then.

A heads up to two free Creative Tech videos - one is on Photoshop Smart Objects by Lesa Snider and the other is on Open Type Fonts by Jay Nelson. You can watch them here.

Gotta go; see you tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. Vicki, you are amazing with all the creative posting on your blog.... when do you find the time! I always look at your work and love to see how creative you are.
    xxmargaret weiss

    ReplyDelete