Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

30 in 30 Day 13 and A Face

It is my firstborn grandgirl's 10th birthday today. Where in the world has the time gone? I am spending the night at her house tonight because her Mom has to be to work at 5 am. I will get the girls to school and then the hubster and I, my son and his girls, and my daughter and her girls will meet for a birthday celebration dinner. Fun, fun!

Meanwhile, I've been doing more art with the iPad and have a couple of things to share. The first one is my Day 13 art. I actually painted this one using Bamboo Paper.




The second one is a face from my imagination. I drew it onto gridded paper (another option in the Bamboo Paper app) and rather like the result.




I am going to spend some time with my friend, Nancy, today playing with the iPad apps and am sure to have a great time. I can't wait to compare apps and help each other out to figure them out. We may go out for lunch, too. I will be getting home a couple of hours before I go to spend the night at my daughter's house, so I will try to get my Day 14 painting done then.


What about you? Are you busy today? Do you have some time set aside for your art? Do share.....


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Vicki,

    The tree is very good, but just saying, you should add some grass :)

    XOXO Payton

    ReplyDelete