Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 11 and A Bit of iPad Art

We had Miss Z overnight and will have her until some time tomorrow afternoon. She is napping right now, so I was able to do a bit of art.

Earlier today I spent a bit of time with my friend, Carol, while her husband went grocery shopping. Carol had knee replacement on Tuesday this week. Just before I left to come the peacocks that frequent their bird feeder came for a visit. That may explain my choice of subject for today's painting.





Here are some doodling art from my iPad using Paper 53.








And here is the little sweetie I am spending the weekend with.







What about you? Are you keeping up with whatever challenges you've set for yourself in this new year? Do share....

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your little sweetie couldn't be cuter! I like your peacock very much, and that iPad thingy continues to fascinate me! hugs, nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cutie and I dig the crayons

    ReplyDelete