Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

AEDM and 2 ATC swaps ready

It's Sunday morning and my paper has not been delivered yet. I have gotten used to going out when I arise and the paper is there, but we have a new carrier and the Sunday paper is usually later than I want it to be. And it is snowing out. It is pretty, but I am really not ready for it.

Last evening after the baby went to bed for the night, I finished the 2 ATC swaps I have been working on. All I have to do today is attach the backs and get the padded envelopes ready. I will take them to the post office on the way to Hobby Lobby tomorrow. An art friend is coming over in the morning and we are going up to East Lansing to do some shopping and out to lunch. I am looking forward to going and hope to find some dies and embossing folders for my new Wizard.

Here are the finished cards for the swaps:

This one is for a swap for the group ATCs For All called People Are People.



And this one is for the Yahoo! group arttechniquesatcs and is for a Show Me swap.

Going to be a busy day of babysitting and then I have tomorrow and Tuesday off. I have plans to really enjoy those two days as this time of year is really busy at my daughter's job and days off get to be fewer and farther between.

Until I see you again, don't forget to live in the moment.

5 comments:

  1. These are really cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you are involved in different art groups, the swap sounds like it must be oodles of fun too! Your cards are truly a joy to view, lovely!! Enjoy your upcoming days off Vicki! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool work! Happy swapping. :)

    About "para tener a mano", it means "too keep at hand" as in "to keep close". Well done on your Spanish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done so well to manage to get the ATC's done given your babysitting duties. Enjoy the time with your friend. Remember, I want details.

    ReplyDelete