Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

AEDM and Kernel Panic

My computer has gone into kernel panic 4 or 5 times over the course of the last couple of days. I have tried disconnecting the peripherals and have checked the status of my hard drive (which is a S.M.A.R.T drive) and it says it is okay. Still my computer is panicking. Needless to say, this makes the user a little panicked. I am planning to spend the day burning CDs and DVDs of my collage folder, my scrapbooking folder, my pictures, etc. I have ordered a new computer which should arrive in the next week or so, and hope to have the important things on this one burned to disk and removed by then.

Meanwhile, I am trying to make art. Here is a picture of another of the altered CDs that I am working on. I have not yet adhered them to the CD, but this is the placement that I am planning to use. I think all this one needs besides the words is maybe a little fiber or some kind of edge treatment. If you click on the picture, you will get a larger one and be able to read the words.



Until next time, don't forget to live in the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be panicking too - you'll be glad when the new computer arrives and all your precious files are safe. Love your CD.

    ReplyDelete