Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

AEDM4 and More ATCs

It is finally November 4th and I voted first thing this morning. I will be so happy to see an end to the political ads and the phone calls. Hopefully we will vote in the change this country so desperately needs. I am quite hopeful, yet afraid of being disappointed for the third time in a row. I am staying away from the media coverage because it just makes me anxious. I will wait for the official word tomorrow, which may mean a sleepless night.

I spent quite a bit of time on art today. I drew some new faces - more like doll faces than the realistic ones I've been trying lately. I'm not sure I am pleased with them, but the practice is always good. I think the one on the right looks something like Loretta Swit (Hot Lips on MASH). I think it is the lips.


I've also made a few more ATCs today - at least I've made some progress on them. I am not sure any of them are done.


I know the elephants need more work. I think maybe "Art Doll" is done, but may need to put something in the bottom right corner. But then again, maybe not. I am not at all afraid of "white" space. The "Art Doll" was just for fun.






The elephants are part of a 3/3 swap I am participating in. They are not due for a couple of weeks, so I have time to fine tune them before I am satisfied.

The hubster and I actually got a walk in this evening after DD got home from work. It felt quite good. We are just going to have to make time for this necessary pleasure. We might have to walk in the morning some days, but that would suit me just fine.

That's all I have for now, so I'll say goodbye and don't forget to live in the moment.

4 comments:

  1. This many be a silly question, but... what are ATC's? I am participating in AEDM and am new to allowing my creativity to emerge. I have a lot to learn and discover, I guess but am enjoying every moment. I'll be visiting your blog often. I've been posting my AEDM entries at http://livingtheartistsway.blogspot.com. ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the elephant atc with the orange background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL yes, that one does look a bit like Hot Lips!
    Love your ATC's :o)

    ReplyDelete