Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Goodies in the Mail

The hubster just brought in the mail and I had three (3) packages - boy, do I feel special!! *-)

The first one I opened was a "People are People" swap I participated in through ATCs For All. They are very nice additions to my collection.



The second package was from a new friend, Dianne, whose blog I subscribe to. Now that I have her address and these treasures, I need to make her something special and reciprocate. Not only did she send a lovely ATC to trade, but the card she sent them in was exquisite and also
handmade.



The third package was from Carla Sonheim and it was something I had completely forgotten about. Some time ago I won some flower beaded coasters from India. They are even nicer in person.


The baby is sleeping, the hubster is out in his workshop varnishing, and I think it is time for me to do a bit of art while I can.

See you next time; for now don't forget to live in the moment.

1 comment: