Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Carin at caliopeseye

Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.

*******************************
Here goes:


The Eight Random Facts/Habits


1. I am addicted to crisp, juicy apples sliced and served with a healthy dollop of Jif Creamy peanut butter.

2. One of my biggest pet peeves is people who don't use their blinkers.

3. I crave aloneness (I am seldom lonely.).

4. I love early mornings, especially when the weather is temperate. I like to sit out on the screened porch with coffee and listen to the world wake up.

5. I once drove alone from the UP of Michigan to Phoenix without a map.

6. I wish humans needed the necessary skills/instincts before nature would allow them to become pregnant.

7. If I lived alone, I definitely would not own a TV.

8. I love playing games and am learning not to be so competitive when playing.

Here are the eight people I am tagging:

1. Suzanne at an open (sketch)book
2. Elizabeth at Be, Dream, Play
3. Diane at Duda Daze
4. KellyRae at Taking Flight
5. Michi at Michi Rhymes with Peachy
6. Nancy at Never Enough ATCs
7. Zom at pinch me to see if you're dreaming
8. Ruth at synch-ro-ni-zing

Happy Tagging!!

5 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your random facts and can totally relate to the idea of wanting to be alone. I wonder if this is a common quality artists share? There is something about the silence that is so refreshing.


    Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, that last post was from me. Still signed in as my school blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your pet peeve about blinkers!

    I could live without TV, but I'd want to watch movies.

    Thanks for the tag, and I will do it soon I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've been tagged! if you want to play along, just visit my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is sweet of you to tag me, but I have been tagged a few times very recently. So I will send you links to two of those posts and you will get 6 facts and 6 secrets. How about that?
    http://pinchmetoseeifyouaredreaming.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagged.html
    http://pinchmetoseeifyouaredreaming.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-6-secrets-and-you-are-it.html

    ReplyDelete