Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Inspire Me Thursday Theme - Table

It is getting late and I checked my Google Reader for any new posts to the blogs to which I subscribe and I ran across the theme of table at Inspire Me Thursday. I was feeling playful so I made a digital ATC that is kind of free association type of exercise.

You should understand that I have 8 sisters and we are all very competitive, so the word play is very common in our conversations. We all like to do crossword puzzles, the harder the better. This ATC is somewhat like the path our conversations sometimes take. I guess you would call it convoluted. Did I mention that I have 5 brothers, too.


At any rate, here is my masterpiece. I hope I don't offend the people who chose this theme with my levity. I really had fun with this and think making digital art may be addictive.

11 comments:

  1. Wow Vicki, 8 sisters and 5 brothers! I thought my family was large with 6 of us. You are so talented, being able to create digitally as well as using conventional media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting take on the theme. I love how we all get different ideas with the prompts. What a big family is right. There were 7 of us in my family growing up. Always someone around to talk to. Had a tough time adjusting to my apartment life when I moved out, but wound up loving it after a bit. Take care. Sincerely, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever, creative response! Enjoyed this one immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Vicki, you are some talent as we say here in NL.
    I thought my family was large! We'd all fit in your bathroom!!
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too, am blown away by the largeness of your family!! Cool art too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great take on the given theme Vicki, and you know I love ALL THINGS DIGITAL!! Great work! More please!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wisewoman,

    I'm not sure you would have fit in our bathroom. We only had a very small one. I have memories of being fourth or fifth in line in the morning. Not a pleasant memory, BTW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just like Connie said, it's great how we all get different ideas. That's why I love these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great interpretation! I love those crosswords, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice ATC. Love your interpretation. Wow! must be great to have a large family.

    ReplyDelete