Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

AEDM and Life

I am really getting a late start today. I had a bit of a medical scare and had to take care of that first. I had my annual checkup about a month ago with associated testing. I got a call from my doctor's office about a week later that they thought they had found something of concern when reading my mammogram. I didn't worry too much because I have had a calcification removed before, but still.....My retest was early this afternoon. They took me in and did the compression and then asked me to wait. After about 3 minutes the nurse returned and told me the doctor had ordered an ultrasound. Now I am getting a bit more worried. After about 15 minutes they took me in for the ultrasound and asked me to wait while the radiologist looked at it. After a few minutes the ultrasound technician came back and told me that they would send a report to my doctor and that I could go. I have been told that means they didn't find anything this time and that the ultrasound was just to make sure the other test hadn't missed anything.

After running a few more errands, I am back home and in the mood to do art. I have added a bit of patterned tissue paper to the CD and the word Art that I cut on my Wizard and then embossed with same. I think it is done, but would appreciate constructive criticism.



I may start the 4th CD later today. This swap has a deadline of February 1, so I have lots of time. I am starting to look at packaging of products to try to choose a few for my Wacky Packages swap.

Until next time, don't forget to live in the moment.

3 comments:

  1. I like the color scheme and the overall feel of this CD. It does look to me, too, like it might be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki, hope all is well, medical tests can prove to be a bit stressful at times eh. Love your CD, the embossed word ART is awesome and adore your play on the word Cc Dd, it adds that special little touch to it. Pretty colours too! Very creative, well done Vicki!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and how this CD is turning out. Great to see that Wizard is getting a work out. Glad the medical tests went OK - must have been a bit nerve racking though.

    ReplyDelete