Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

AEDM and ATC progress

Yesterday while the baby napped, Tweetie Peetie and I did some painting. Actually she did some painting and I supervised. She likes to be watched and complimented - don't we all *-)

She used a combination of my Neocolor II crayons and watercolor pencils. I have to be careful not to lead her while she makes art. I am always tempted to give color advice and must bite my tongue. She does not necessarily want to use "real" colors and prefers lots of color when she paints.



Last evening I spent a little time adding to the ATCs I have in progress. I think some of them are done, but am not sure yet. The few that I put a golden wash on are a little hard to see, especially the "In the Garden" one, so I took a picture (a little blurry) of it separately so that it shows better. I really love to use the Golden Fluid Acrylics Iridescent paints with a bit of water to make a wash over a finished ATC. The look is much nicer than I can show in a photo.


It is Saturday morning. DD soon has to go to work and I have her two little girls plus my son's 5 year old for the day. I don't think I am going to get much art time, but I will surely be creative as I play and interact with these precious girls. I will be totally pooped this evening, but will have tomorrow morning to finish some of these so that I can post them on Monday.

Until I see you again, don't forget to live in the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Tweetie Peatie is a cutie...how lucky to have a little one to guide with your art...love your cards!

    many blessings to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki,
    Your ATC's look great. Hope you had a great day with your grandchildren. I know what it's like - I teach 3-5 years olds - I'm exhausted at the end of the day!

    ReplyDelete