Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and AEDM

While I don't have any new art for today, I found a favorite digital scrapbook page of mine from almost 6 years when my first grandgirl was born. It seemed like an appropriate bit of art to share since "thankful" is a part of it.


Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day and that you have loved ones with which to share it. I have so many things to be thankful for and I try to remember them more often than this one day set aside for just that.

For now, don't forget to live in the moment!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Vicki! Thank you for sharing your uplifting & beautiful artworks! Yesterday, today & tomorrow! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your digital scrapbook page. Hope you had a great thanksgiving. PS I have an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete